YBNBY Logo

ornate line
Welcome to the YesButForum
user-pic

Credit to Obama where credit is due.

I'm not the kind of guy that doesn't give credit where credit is due, so here I go.
I know I haven't always spoken favorably of our President Barack Hussein Obama. But today, I would like to give him credit for proposing a giant cut to this years budget. A cut of 17 billion! That is awesome.
I just want to give a shoutout to the pres. and say thanks.
This new cut will now bring his yearly budget of
3.5 Trillion , down to 3.5 Trillion.

That is Change even I can believe in.

Thank you Mister President.

38 Replies

No cut is the kindest cut of all.

We'll make a liberal out of you yet Dave.

said Baierman on May 8, 2009 3:32 PM.

This budget is like a african-american Jew... Bigger, but still cut.

Did you hear the one about the rabbi who didn't charge for circumcision? He only took tips.

You've been a great crowd, try the veal.

said LostInDaJungle on May 8, 2009 3:38 PM.

"This budget is like a african-american Jew... Bigger, but still cut."

You owe me a new keyboard and monitor, Lost... damn... now I've got hot coffee burns inside my nose...

said Leonardo Carvalho on May 8, 2009 3:47 PM.

I prefer to think of it as a 500-pound Amazon woman that just got a Brazilian hot wax.

The pork has been exposed and the trimming is complete, but it really didn't make any difference.

said Tim on May 8, 2009 7:57 PM.

Hat's off to you for that metaphor Tim. You should be on CNBC.

said E on May 9, 2009 1:00 PM.

Thank you sir. It was a moment of clarity.

said Tim on May 9, 2009 5:41 PM.

i just look at the budget/debt as a cross between a butt plug and a cheese grater...

And guess who's on the receiving end folks?

said Sheriff Pablo on May 9, 2009 7:13 PM.

I couldn't help myself laughing in a store this weekend when I saw a cheese grater... I kept thinking on Pablo's plug-grater hybrid and Obama operating it with a smile...

said Leonardo Carvalho on May 11, 2009 9:08 AM.

Nancy Polosi makes me laugh.
And cry.
Ugh.

said Baierman on May 14, 2009 5:10 PM.

Baier ya fricken child of Pelosi. What think you of that wack job?

I'm here for you .

said Dave on May 14, 2009 6:37 PM.

Now now...Don't make fun of Nancy Pelosi.

It's not nice to pick on retards...

said Sheriff Pablo on May 14, 2009 9:26 PM.

She won't admit she made a mistake.
It's like she's a republican or something.

said Baierman on May 14, 2009 10:54 PM.

pelosi and reid .. see how the mighty have fallen .. arrogance and greed will get ya every time ..

obama is one step forward and two steps back .. it's a dance I haven't quite gotten the rhythm of yet .. I'm not sure at this point where I am on the dance floor ... but the motion feels good ..

said alex on May 14, 2009 11:03 PM.

Motion usually does feel good...

said Sheriff Pablo on May 15, 2009 10:31 AM.

*motions at sp* .. c'mere ..

said alex on May 15, 2009 7:45 PM.

Ok. *walks over to alex*

said Sheriff Pablo on May 15, 2009 9:05 PM.
said Baierman on December 25, 2009 11:24 PM.

another unconstitutional tax grab ... and the beat goes on ...

said alex on January 9, 2010 9:05 PM.

Preach on Sister! And pass me a smoke.

said Sheriff Pablo on January 9, 2010 10:41 PM.

tobacco .. or .. ?? ..

said alex on January 10, 2010 9:03 AM.

Either is legal in my fine state. As soon as i find a doc willing to prescribe...hehe

said Sheriff Pablo on January 10, 2010 10:20 AM.

Mr. Ass Candy-

How many Nobel Peace prizes did Bush win?
Exactly.

said Taunee on January 11, 2010 12:06 PM.

How many Peace Prizes did Obama Earn?

Exactly.

said Sheriff Pablo on January 11, 2010 3:27 PM.

He is going to close down Guantanimo, he is going to pull our troups out of Iraq. He has saved us from wars agains Iran and North Korea. He is stopping terrorism by having a little empathy for Muslim people...Keeping them from wanting to bomb us.
He is the man.
He has only earned one award....this year.

said Taunee on January 11, 2010 4:03 PM.

I know that you are trying to show your sweet side, Taunee, but nobody is going to buy into it if you keep trying too hard.

You gotsta keep it natural, baby.

said Tim on January 11, 2010 4:26 PM.

"He is going to close down Guantanimo." So that they can all return to Yemen and reformulate their strategy.

"He is going to pull our troups out of Iraq." And send them to Afghanistan where we already know it's harder to fight the insurgency.

"He has saved us from wars agains Iran and North Korea." He has? This is a done deal? Terrific.

"Nothing that the muslim people want more than a little empathy." Well, the Muslim men anyway; the Muslim women might feel they have a few other hurdles to climb first.

"Keeping them from wanting to bomb us." That's funny stuff.

"He is the man." Just a man? That's a big step down from where he was last year.

You're an Obama zealot. An Obamalot.

said Tim on January 11, 2010 4:34 PM.

At least he is cool and does cool things. He isn't like all the stiffs that we had in the past. He looks good, has a hot wife and makes all of America look better because our minds were open enough to vote him in.
People look at U.S.A. differently because Obama doesn't throw all of that "we are better than you" crap out there. He says "we are all equal". He doesn't make people look at us as a super power, he makes people look at us a a friend.
That is peace Tim. That is peace.

Besides that Obama saved our economy. It used to be in shambles, headed for a depression. Now we are prospering.
You can't argue that.

said Taunee on January 11, 2010 5:53 PM.

Timothy, Sheriff, and David are all H8ters!

said Taunee on January 11, 2010 6:05 PM.

"Besides that Obama saved our economy. It used to be in shambles, headed for a depression. Now we are prospering."

WTF country are you living in again? Double Digit unemployment and a 12 trillion dollar debt? are you fucking KIDDING me? I'm sure he's a hell of a nice guy, but he's a TREMENDOUSLY shitty President.

said Sheriff Pablo on January 11, 2010 7:02 PM.

I can argue that, but then you'll get all hot for me. I can't have that. I have standards.

Good to know that we are all at peace now, though. Ya' hear that everyone, there is now peace in the world.

Anybody who believes any of that crap is destined to be re-taught all the lessons of the past. There is love; there is hate. People hate us just because of who we are. There is no way around it. Learn it and live it.

The world wouldn't be like this if Wyatt Earp were alive. 'Course he would be like 160 years old. Then again, he'd have that Schofield. And the mustache.

said Tim on January 11, 2010 7:08 PM.

Can't we just throw Sam elliot at the problem?

said Sheriff Pablo on January 11, 2010 7:11 PM.

Sheriff:
Look at the stock market. It is doing Awesome. Plus most of those that don't have jobs are just lazy Republicans looking for a handout and a free ride.
President Obama is not a shitty president! He is amazzzing! All the hater republicans should be happy that they don't have to pay for health insurance because of President Obama. Now the hard working democrats will pay for it with taxes.

Tim: K- we are at war but now everyone doesn't hate us at least because of the President. Having friends is half the battle. President Bush couldn't even get France on Board with him and France owes us....Well technically we are even because France saved our asses from the British. But still the President has all of the other countries loving him because he isn't an asshole.

said Taunee on January 11, 2010 7:17 PM.

Tim, you're not talking about Kevin Costner's Wyatt, right? That was a piece of shit.

Otherwise, that would bring hell.

SP, I think some people up there, just like some folks down here, live on their parents' expense and as long as they can afford their iPhones, their booze and the shitty stuff they like, it's just like it's going just fine.

I can see the world is starting to get back into its axis, but I wouldn't dare saying it's doing fine yet.

I don't know exactly how things are going up there, but I know it's still affecting us negatively here, especially those companies which are USA-based companies.

said Leonardo Carvalho on January 11, 2010 8:06 PM.

No, Leo. I think he meant Kurt Russel's Wyatt.

I try to buy a bunch of bananas and a can of coffee every time i go to the store in solidarity for our South American brothers.

Between that and my coke habit You guys get like 2/3 of my monthly income anyway.

said Sheriff Pablo on January 12, 2010 12:08 AM.

Kurt Russel's Wyatt would do. Along with the Sam Mustachio Elliot's Virgil, he'd kick some butts.

Thanks for your help pal! And the coffee you get there is better than what's left for us here, so enjoy it!

said Leonardo Carvalho on January 12, 2010 3:25 AM.

sam elliot is hawt .. is he going to run in 2012 ? .. I'll vote for that stash ..

taunee .. so far obamas foreign policy seems to be based on apologies and bowing .. oh .. and kissing .. you are right .. we are a kinder gentler nation now .. no longer the ugly americans .. the world loves us and nobody wants to hurt us .. let's all hold hands and sing kumbya .. I'm sure tim has some pointy sticks and leo will bring the marshmellows ..

said alex on January 12, 2010 10:09 AM.

Yes, I do have plenty of pointy sticks. And I am making more every day.

But I am not sharing them.

I am preparing for Armageddon - The Rise of the Muslim Women.

It's hard not to root for them, so I've created a man-cave and will be ready to defend it with my pointy sticks covered in jalapeno sperm gel.

(I left a sample on your nightstand last month.)

said Tim on January 12, 2010 1:12 PM.

Yes but did it happen.

said DC on October 15, 2016 2:36 PM.

Add a Reply

The
greatest
pop culture
blog on the
planet.

Or
maybe not.

New to YesButNoButYes?